Irstead St Michael with its thatched roof
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Irstead is a village and former civil parish, now in the parish of Barton Turf, in the North Norfolk district, in the county of Norfolk, England. The village is situated at Irstead Shoals, on the River Ant just south of Barton Broad, the second largest of the Norfolk Broads. In 1931 the parish had a population of 113.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- "Population statistics Irstead AP/CP through time". A Vision of Britain through Time. Retrieved 5 February 2023.
- "Key to English Place-names".
- "Relationships and changes Irstead AP/CP through time". A Vision of Britain through Time. Retrieved 5 February 2023.
- for Irstead.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Irstead.