|ATC code B: Blood and blood forming organs|
|Other ATC codes|
ATC code B06 Other hematological agents is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup B06 is part of the anatomical group B Blood and blood forming organs.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: for example, QB06.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
B06A Other hematological agents
- B06AA02 Fibrinolysin and desoxyribonuclease
- B06AA03 Hyaluronidase
- B06AA04 Chymotrypsin
- B06AA07 Trypsin
- B06AA10 Desoxyribonuclease
- B06AA55 Streptokinase, combinations
- B06AB01 Hemin
B06AC Drugs used in hereditary angioedema
- B06AC01 C1-inhibitor, plasma derived
- B06AC02 Icatibant
- B06AC03 Ecallantide
- B06AC04 Conestat alfa
- B06AC05 Lanadelumab
- B06AC06 Berotralstat
B06AX Other hematological agents
- "ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System) – Synopsis". National Institutes of Health. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- World Health Organization. "Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) Classification". World Health Organization. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- "Structure and principles". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. 15 February 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- "ATC/DDD Index 2022: code B06". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.
- "ATCvet Index 2022: code QB06". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.